Crossroad is honored to take part of the” Forum des Métiers” for students (Grade 9 to Grade 12) held by “ Lycée Français International Georges Pompidou” Dubai on the 13th of December 2014.
This forum aims to:
– Help students think about their future and discover all types of majors
– Provide information on the diversity of careers. (Developments of some sectors, new business trends, new professions).
– Inform students about universities, their access procedures, contents and opportunities.
The diverse paths and career development are valuable information that can enlighten and sometimes determine the choice of students.
This is why Crossroad contributed actively at the Forum:
– By helping students familiarize with Career counseling and Life Coaching professions
– By offering students tips and guidance about the specifications of each professions and how to match them with their personality traits.